Pic(k) of the week 18: Tomini Classic Car collection, Dubai

Regular readers of my blog, know that I have a particular love for classic/vintage aircraft. An example being the 1954 vintage Piper Super Cub, I co-own in Belgium.

Although, I'm more of an airplane geek rather than a car freak, I do appreciate vintage cars... A great place in Dubai to fall in love with vintage cars, is the Tomini Classic Car collection. While some cars are available for sale, visiting the collection is open to the public after appointment. Check out their website for more information!

I made a brief visit to the collection, while test shooting the brand-new 16mm  Fujifilm prime lens earlier this month. 

Tomini Classic Car collection, Dubai

One of the more photogenic cars, was this silver 1957 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster. Upon its release it was the fastest production car on the planet!   

Image details:
Fujifilm X-T1 with the Fujinon 16mm f1.4 prime lens
ISO 3200, 1/50s, f4.5
RAW developed in Lightroom 5.7
Nik Silver Efex Pro2 for black and white conversion

Remember: "The cars we drive, say a lot about us" - Alexandra Paul

BJORN



Comments