Pic(k) of the week 18: On the lookout

Wherever they are, beaches are always full of photographic opportunities. 

2012 Pic(k) of the week 18: On the lookout

Beside the obvious sunbathers, the few remaining free beaches in Dubai, often have a wide variety of people wondering around. When I spotted this Afghan man on the lookout, he just begged to be photographed. No he didn't ask me, but his very typical look, had to be captured. I couldn't resist! Just after making the frame above, he noticed me. Needless to say, I thanked him for the opportunity.

Image details:
Nikon D700 with 70-200 2.8 VR2 lens
ISO 200, f4.8, 155mm, 1/1000s
RAW development in Lightroom 4
ColorEfex 4 for contrast adjusment
SilferEfex 2 for black and white conversion

For more similar images go to my "Daily life" gallery.

Have a great weekend and remember; " click that shutter"!


BJORN

Follow me on:

Comments