Pic(k) of the week 23: Horses in the mist


My three week break from Dubai, is slowly coming to an end... Spent time in Southern Spain, the French Pyrenees and finally a bit more than a week in my home country Belgium.

Pic(k) of the week 23: Horses in the mist
While following a dirt track out of the Payolle valley, we bumped into these two wild horses grazing peacefully on a cloud covered mountain pass. The sight of them all of a sudden appearing through the mist is one of my favorite photography moments of the trip.

Image details:
Nikon D700  70-200 2.8 VR2
ISO800, 200mm, f 8, 1/200
LR 3 RAW processing

Once the image editing is completed, I'll upload a few new galleries to my Travel section.

Whatever you do, have a great weekend and don't forget to click that shutter,
BJORN

Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Comments